Auto Repair and Service for San Jose, Milpitas and Santa Clara
It is our desire to meet all your automotive service and maintenance needs, and to serve as your trustworthy, expert mechanics. We want to make your experience as smooth as possible. When you schedule your appointment, just tell us where you need to go or where you’re coming from, and our friendly staff will help you get where you need to go!
- We offer free estimates and quotes.
- You get same-day service.
- Enjoy free local San Jose shuttle service with a five mile radius.
- All work is guaranteed with a 24-month, 24,000-mile warranty.
- We use Original Equipment (OE) parts.
- Our San Jose auto repair technicians are ASE certified and factory trained.
- We’ve been providing quality car repair in San Jose for over 20 years!
Fast, Accurate Diagnosis and Auto Repair in San Jose
We do it faster and better. Our specially trained staff of ASE-certified technicians work in hand with our nationwide computer database of over 600,000 car repair records.
Affordable alternate transportation
Shuttle Service is available in San Jose or, if you need a car while yours is in our shop, we can arrange an Enterprise Rental Car at our low preferred rate.
There’s no need to wait around while we work on your car. We call you when the repairs are done. Alternatively, you can enjoy the comfort of our customer service area with free WiFi and free coffee whilst you wait.
MKO Auto Service Inc Parts Guarantee
MKO Auto Service Inc guarantees all parts to ensure you get the highest quality in both Auto Repair Service and in Car Maintenance.
Commitment & Experience
We are fully committed to a code of ethics that puts the customer first and is service-oriented through the employment of ASE-certified Auto Technicians.
- We service on all major makes and models of automobiles.
- Every vehicle’s on-board computer communicates with our State of the Art, up-to-date vehicle diagnostics equipment.
- Our Repair Technicians regularly attend classes on Operating System repair for most vehicles.
- We gather repair information on all vehicles from our online information systems in order to maintain best practices in auto repair. Additionally, through subscription we receive information about the manufacturers’ technical information.
- Our technicians are ASE certified Master Technicians and have an average of 19 years of experience.
We approach auto repair from a very specific perspective, one that comes from long experience in the car repair industry. This approach is that first, one has to understand how each system operates and what signal each component or sensor produces. Only then can a faulty part or component be isolated and replaced, with the confidence that it was the root of the problem.